REGISTRATION BENEFITS AND RULES
Members of The Welsh Target Shooting Federation (WTSF) are the following shooting Associations.
- Welsh Rifle Association
- Welsh Smallbore Rifle Association
- Welsh Clay Target Shooting Association
- Welsh Airgun Association
- Welsh Airgun Field Target Association
The Associations have varying levels of individual and club membership. To help the Federation better promote target shooting sports and to offer you direct support, we are offering Clubs and Shooting Grounds the opportunity to register with the WTSF.
This is at no financial cost to you.
Once registered, your Club or Shooting Ground will have access to the following benefits:
- Details of your club / ground on the WTSF website map with a page to promote your club / ground.
- Promotion of your club / ground events on the WTSF calendar.
- Sharing of news and successes through the WTSF website and social media.
- Administrative support and advice from the WTSF to assist grant applications.
- Membership of the Welsh Sports Association (WSA) through the WTSF membership and access to the benefits offered by the WSA.
- Helplines & Advice – e.g. Financial, HR, Legal, Commercial, GDPR
- Safeguarding Support & Training – online Safeguarding & Protecting Children renewal
- Discounted Team Manager Training (TM1, TM2 & TM3)
- Discounted rates for our online bi-lingual DBS checking service
- Discounted insurance & bespoke coaches insurance
- Free Executive recruitment service
- Digital support & advice
- Discounted first aid, training & events.
- Access to a Membership platform system to manage club members, events etc.
- Access to unrivalled rates for Rental & virtual pool car vehicles
- Access to the WSA Travel partner to receive the very best discounted and added value airfare agreements.
- Governance advice & guidance
- Free online resources & templates via the member log-in section of the website.
- Fundraising support and advice.
- Discounted access to the innovative services from our Media & Events partner
- Practical health and wellbeing support plans for employed staff
To register, please complete the form this will give us the information to populate the club / ground mapping tool and create your information page. We will send you a copy of this information prior to making it live on the website for you to check it is correct. You will also receive the username and password to access the WSA member area.
The registration is valid for a calendar year from January 1st.
To remain registered, we ask that each year, normally in August, you complete a questionnaire we will send you. The questions may vary year to year dependent on priorities within Sport Wales and the WTSF. The collection of data will help us to evaluate ongoing projects and assess future demands on target shooting sports in Wales.
We look forward to welcoming you to the WTSF, if you have any questions or concerns that you would like to be answered prior to registering please contact us.